Golf Leisure Magazine and all of its companies within its group (“Golf Leisure” or “We”) are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy set the grounds for which any personal data that is collected from you, or which is provided to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is Golf Leisure Magazine of 43 S. Powerline Rd. Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites, and which may be amended from time to time ("our sites"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
Information that you provide to third party sites and which is publicly available to access.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
3. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
We do not share your data with any third party companies.
Golf Leisure Magazine may also share your personal information:
- When you agree to the sharing.
- Within our own entities.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites or applications against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Golf Leisure Magazine, our customers, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, or all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that are transferred.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.